SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (part time)
Make a mark and help us build the most loved Swiss E-Logistics Platform. We need your ideas and skills to make awesome shopping possible. Awesome Delivery. Awesome Shopping.
• Build architecture – Write code and build a tech team – effectively and sustainably
• Work as part of cross-functional teams to build and ship highly valuable software
• Continuously improve the way you and your team work
• Be a role model and help grow the next generation of really great tech leads
Skills & requirements
• BSc or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
• 1+ year experience in leading cross-functional teams
• Experience in all aspects of building, shipping and running web systems small and large
• Strong alignment with agile values and experience with incremental and iterative software delivery (XP, Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
• Passionate about software engineering and experience with practices such as domain-driven design, test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, etc.
• Strong bias towards action and simple solutions
• Proficient in both spoken and written English & German
• Able to thrive in a startup environment
• Humble, curious and nice to work with =)
Contact us here.
We can’t wait to meet you!